Google Ads isn't what it used to be...
Once the gold standard of transparency and control, there is now a dauntingly 'black-box' feel about Google Search campaigns, as a raft of changes have come to the platform over the last few years, many of them appearing to distance the advertiser from key decisions on bidding and targeting.
This 5-unit mini series is designed to bring you up to speed with those changes, setting you back up to take maximum advantage of the new opportunities - and avoid the new pitfalls - in what (for all the grumbling you'll hear among fellow PPC pros...) remains the most effective digital marketing channel around.
This free mini course will guide you through...
• An overview of what's changed in the platform over the past 4-5 years
• What's changed with audiences (and other targeting methods beyond the keyword)
• What's changed with automation
• What's changed with aggregation
• What's changed with ads
• What to do about all of the above...
These five video lessons are the first module of the advanced paid search optimisation course - Google Ads Level Up